WELCOME TO INCHY BY INCH CHALLENGE BLOG


WE ARE BACK - DO YOU WANNA PLAY?



Fiona











Tuesday 1 December 2009

YULE


Sorry I'm a bit late with this week's challenge - real life got in the way.

Your challenge this week is YULE - anything you like as long as its YULE related (for those not sure what Yule is - its the original winter festival which was celebrated thousands of years before christianity. It was the celebration of light in the depths of winter so think candles, fairy lights, - it was the celebration of evergreen to show life continued so think fir trees, holly, mistletoe. Hope this helps Melissa! lol!


8 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Ok, don't laugh at me. But I'm gonna have to google Yule, because I don't know what it is, teehee.

Thanks for the challenge. I think we all understand that "life" thing. No worries.

jaine drake said...

Challenging to say the least!
Here’s mine

AngelaC said...

Here's mine:
my blog

Jeanette said...

I have this week and last weeks on my blog.

Here's Mine!</a

Melisa Waldorf said...

That helps tree-mendously, hehe.
I'll get mine done this weekend!

I would like to invite you to a "March of the Snowmen" Blog HOp I am participating in tomorrow. A bunch of the ladies are giving away blog candy!
http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com

Timaree said...

I've got my inchy done. You'll find it here .

I love how you spelled out YULE Fiona. Very nice.

K J D said...

Fiona

Your Yule inchies are gorgeous... I love the colours.

I finally managed to do one today! It was hard going!

Hope you've had a nice weekend.

Karen

Melisa Waldorf said...

Here's mine Fiona. Thanks for the challenge!
http://atcs-by-melisa.blogspot.com/2009/12/inchy-by-inch-challenge-yuletide.html