WELCOME TO INCHY BY INCH CHALLENGE BLOG


WE ARE BACK - DO YOU WANNA PLAY?



Fiona











Tuesday 18 August 2009

WINGS

THANKS TO KAREN FOR OUR GREAT THEME FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS - WE HAD SOME NEW PLAYERS WHICH WAS GREAT! WELCOME TO YOU ALL!


THIS WEEK'S THEME IS WINGS


I'M GOING TO BE OUT OF COMMISSION FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS AS I HAVE TO GO INTO HOSPITAL SO THIS THEME WILL ALSO RUN FOR TWO WEEKS. SO I WON'T BE AROUND TO COMMENT ON YOUR ENTRIES FOR A FEW DAYS - I'VE CHANGED THE SETTINGS SO THAT ANY COMMENTS SHOULD BE DIRECTLY LINKED RATHER THAN WAIT FOR ME TO APPROVE THEM.


HAVE FUN!


7 comments:

Fiona said...

Mine's on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Here are my wings!
http://allmimsey.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/inch-by-inch/

AngelaC said...

Hope your hospital treatment goes well Fiona. Here's my inchy:
wings on her feet

Amy said...

great theme..here is mine
http://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2009/08/inchybyinch-wings.html
Good luck with the hospital..I hope all is alright! hugs

Irish3 said...

All the best for your hospital stay, hospitals and dentists.. no fun!!! So I hope you get back soon and let loose all the creativity you're storing up while away!
Here is my bullfrog with wings..

http://rileycoyotecreations.blogspot.com/2009/08/yard-help-and-fair-regent-cards.html

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Sending you good wishes - hope you are soon home from your hospital visit

Carolyn x

Gio said...

Hope everything is ok for you!

Here's my little contribution:
Wings
Thanks!