WELCOME TO INCHY BY INCH CHALLENGE BLOG


WE ARE BACK - DO YOU WANNA PLAY?



Fiona











Monday, 27 October 2008

BOO!!!!!!

I couldn't let Hallowe'en or Samhain pass without doing some inchies now could I????

Scare us all with your creations then this week!

Just a nudge for the Christmas Inchy Swap - we have 7 so far signed up - only one of our regular players! Come on you lot!!!!! poke poke LOL!

Here's mine - sorry not a brilliant picture is it? Wishing you a fun and blessed Hallowe'en.




12 comments:

suze said...

Cute inchys! Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to do the Christmas inchies!
suze

suze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
daisy said...

Here is my Halloween inchie.
In a hurry ...

I luv your spider Fi :o)

daisy xxx

AngelaC said...

Here my Halloween inchies:
my blog

Carole said...

Those are cute Fiona!

Here are mine. I had fun with these.

http://noteworthymusings.blogspot.com/2008/10/inchybyinch_28.html

Emma said...

Don't celebrate Halloween but enjoyed making the inchies - have a look at
http://emma-outback.blogspot.com

Have started my Christmas inchies - will have to make more then the number of swappers as I am loving them so much :-)

freebird said...

Running a bit late. Your inchies are great Fiona. I'll be back.

freebird said...

I've got my inchy done and you'll find it here.

Morti said...

Here's mine!

Bobi said...

Sorry it's late :)

Bobi

http://faeak.blogspot.com/2008/11/scary-inchy.html

carolann said...

Great inchys hun
Here's Mine.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.